1812AP - 12 in. 1800 Series Spray Head - Adjustable Nozzle
- 12 in. 1800 Series pop-up spray head with adjustable nozzle
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life
- Side and bottom inlets
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment.
- Pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.
|Nozzle Pattern||Adjustable arc|
|Nozzle Type||Fixed spray|
|Spray Head Series||1800 Series|
16" (40,6 cm) body height; 12" pop-up height (30.5 cm)
Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
|Pop-up Height||12 in|
Spacing: 3 to 24 feet (0.9 to 7.3m)
Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar).
Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.36 l/m otherwise.
Installation: side or bottom inlet. Side inlet installation not recommended in freezing climates.