Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment.
- Pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund. Rain Bird’s obligation is limited to this refund for any product that does not meet a purchaser’s expectations. Other than its satisfaction policy, there are no warranties on Rain Bird consumer products, express or implied, nor will Rain Bird be responsible for any economic or consequential damages.