Drip Irrigation Retrofit Kit for 1800 Series Spray Bodies
Rain Bird® 1800-RETRO is the easiest and fastest way to convert a conventional spray zone to a low-volume irrigation zone.
The 1800 Retro internal assembly is easily installed into any existing 1804, 1806, or 1812 spray head bodies to retrofit existing system to Xerigation products.
- The quick and easy way to convert from traditional pop-up spray heads to water-efficient drip irrigation.
- Includes both a low profile ½” FPT x Barb Elbow Fitting and ½” FPT x Barb Tee Fitting for easy connection to drip tubing
- Provides 30 psi (2,0 Bars) pressure regulation and 200-mesh (75 micron) screen that is easily accessible
- Internal assembly drops into any Rain Bird 1804, 1806, or 1812 spray head body to easily retrofit existing system to drip.
- Can be installed above or below grade
- Supports flow rates of 0.5 to 6 gpm
|Pressure Regulation||30 psi|
|Filter Type||Screen Filter|
Special Price $26.55 List Price $35.40
1800XC - 1800 Series Spray Head Cap
Special Price $2.15 List Price $3.51
EC50/2PK - 1/2 in. Drip End Closure - 2 Pack
Special Price $2.49 List Price $2.52
GS50/10PK - 1/2 in. Galvanized Stakes - 10 Pack
Special Price $6.99 List Price $7.26
MDCF50FPT - Easy Fit Compression Fitting System - 1/2 in. Female Pipe Thread Adapter
XFD100 - XF Dripline - Blank, 100 ft. Coil
Special Price $27.99 List Price $37.31