1401 - Bubbler Nozzle (0.25 gpm)
- 0.25 gpm (0,06 m3/h; 0,02 l/s) full-circle, trickle pattern nozzle
- Low flow rates allow water to be absorbed as needed
- Reduces runoff
- Flow will not fluctuate at pressures between 20 and 90 psi
- Maintains even flow
- Flow is not adjustable for increased vandal resistance
- No adjustment required
- Corrosion-proof plastic and rubber construction for long life
- Shipped with special SR-050 1/2 in. (15/21) bubbler filter screen for easy installation and resistance to debris
Rain Bird 1400 Series pressure compensating full circle bubblers provide a controlled, gentle umbrella of water for irrigating trees, flowers and shrub areas where pressure compensation is required. Mount these bubblers on 1/2 in. male risers to effectively water areas from 1 to 3 ft.
|Nozzle Pattern||Full circle|
|Nozzle Radius||1-3 ft|
1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlet
Flow: 0.25 to 2.00 GPM (0,06 to 0,46 m3/h; 0,02 to 0,12 l/s)
Special Price $5.38 List Price $5.76
1300AF - Adjustable Full Circle Bubbler Nozzle
Special Price $1.22 List Price $1.51
HE-VAN-10 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 8 to 10 ft.
5HB - 5 ft. Bubbler Nozzle - Half Stream
SQQTR - SQ Series Square Pattern Nozzle - Quarter Pattern
Special Price $2.89 List Price $3.86
HE-VAN-08 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 6 to 8 ft.