12SA-RVAN - 13-18 ft. Mini Rotor Sprinkler - Adjustable Spray Pattern (45 to 270 Degree)
- Hand-adjustable pattern from 45 Degree to 270 Degree - no tools needed. Just push down firmly on top of the nozzle and turn.
- Multiple rotating streams gently distribute large droplets to water uniformly and resist windblown overspray
- Slow distribution rate of 0.6 in. per hour is ideal for newly seeded areas and hillsides1/2" NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Extended throw up to 18 ft. covers more area with fewer sprinkler heads
- Efficient watering reduces potential run-off less flow than other rotors allowing more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost
- Pressure-activated wiper seal and closed case design protect mechanism from creeping grasses and sandy soil
The Rain Bird 12SA-RVAN mini rotor combines watering efficiency with the accuracy and simplicity of 45 Degree to 270 Degree pattern adjustment by hand, with no tools required. This versatile sprinkler allows you to apply multi-stream, water-saving coverage in more areas of your lawn - in narrow or wide corners, along curved walkways, even in outside corners. It is an ideal complement to other Rain Bird 12SA mini rotors available in fixed full, half or quarter patterns. To adjust the sprinkler pattern from 45 Degree to 270 Degree just push down firmly on top of the nozzle and turn. To adjust distance from 13 to 18 ft., turn the stem collar. No other multi-stream rotor is so easy to fine tune, allowing you to keep water on the grass or garden, not on buildings, the sidewalk or driveway. In operation, the sprinkler produces remarkably low precipitation rates of 0.6 in. per hour, reducing water use up to 30 percent. The secret is in the nozzle's rotary multi-stream action. The water delivery is gentle enough for newly seeded areas and hillsides, yet covers more area than standard pop-up sprays. The nozzle's water droplets are also larger than traditional pop-up spray droplets, resisting windblown overspray. If you are planning a new irrigation system, this sprinkler's extended throw up to 18 ft. allows you to use fewer heads per zone to reduce system complexity.
|Coverage Radius||13-18 ft|
|Pop-Up Height||4 in|
|Operating Range||13-18 ft|
|Coverage Arc||45° to 270°|