Thick-walled, UV-resistant, flexible tubing resists kinks and damage caused by routine landscape maintenance.
Features & Benefits:
- Extruded from the finest linear, low-density, UV-resistant polyethylene resin materials.
- Manufactured under strict ASTM test methods with certified Union Carbide Fingerprint trace element to ensure highest quality.
- Thick-walled, flexible tubing resists kinks and damage caused by routine landscape maintenance activities.
- Fits into any Rain Bird Xerigation 700 Series 1/2 (15/21) compression fitting or flush cap.
- Fits over barbed inlet on the Xeri-Stake for Xeri-Bubbler and Xeri-Spray applications.
XT-700-100: 100-foot coil (30 m)
XT-700-500: 500-foot coil (152 m)