Irrigating small, intricately defined areas can be problematic. While using other micro spray alternatives can often result in overspray, overwatering, and runoff, the SQ Nozzle is different. The SQ is the most precise low-volume spray solution for irrigating small areas with dense plantings.
What sets this nozzle apart is its precise square wetting pattern and efficient water placement with built-in pressure compensation,resulting in up to 65% water savings. They are great for narrow planting beds, parking lot islands, walkways, parkways, and street medians. For added design and installation flexibility, the nozzle easily adjusts throw distances from 2.5' to 4' with a simple turn of the nozzle.
- Square spray pattern with edge-to-edge coverage allows you to easily design and install in small spaces.
- Pressure compensation design delivers uniform flow over the pressure range.
- Available in 3 models: quarter, half, and full patterns with matched precipitation rate.
- Color-coded for easy nozzle pattern identification.
- Virtual no-mist performance from 20 psi to 50 psi.
- Two throw distances in each nozzle. One simple click adjust to 2.5' or 4' (0.8 m or 1.2 m)
- Shipped with blue filter screen (0.02" x 0.02") to maintain precise distance of flow, and to prevent clogging.
- Compatible with all Rain Bird 1800 Series and UNI-SPRAY Series spray heads, Xeri-Pop micro sprays, and Polyflex (using patent-pending adapter) and Schedule 80 risers
- Highest distribution uniformity in the industry for short radius nozzles