Unique, compact unit that combines filtration and pressure
regulation in one unit for protection of downstream components in
a low-volume irrigation system.
The Pressure-Regulating (P/R) Filter reduces the number of components in a control zone, making it smaller and easier to install. More control zones can fit in one valve box!
Combination unit reduces the number of connections, making installation easier and faster.
The P/R Filter provides increased reliability--fewer parts and fewer threaded connections mean less chance of a leak both at installation and also over the life of the system.
- Available in either the static RBY filter or the self-cleaning Back Flush Filter, each of these units regulates pressure to a nominal 30 or 40 psi (2,0 or 2,8 bar).
- P/R RBY Filter Cap has sealing o-ring and unthreads to provide access to the filter element for easy cleaning.
- P/R Back Flush Filter provides self-cleaning action with every cycle, as debris is flushed every time the system is turned on and off.
- 30 or 40 psi pressure regulator is integrated into filter body.
- Robust body and cap are made of glass-filled polypropylene and provide 150 psi pressure rating.
- Works with all valves to create a simple, efficient control zone.
- Comes with 200 mesh (75 micron) screen pre-assembled.
- Replacement filter elements are available in two configurations: 200 mesh (75 micron) and 150 mesh (100 micron).