Industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve with self-cleaning scrubber and stainless steel screen for reliable performance in dirty water irrigation applications. The PESB series incorporates patented scrubber technology.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction for long life and reliable performance.
- Globe configuration.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs
- Low flow operating capability for a wide range of applications.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging.
100-PESB: 1 (26/34)
150-PESB: 1 1/2" (40/49)
200-PESB: 2" (50/60)
Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1