Industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve for commercial irrigation applications. The PEB Series is our most durable plastic irrigation valve.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with nylon-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance.
- Globe configuration.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
100-PEB: 1 (26/34)
150-PEB: 1 1/2" (40/49)
200-PEB: 2" (50/60)
Rain Bird recommends flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 7.5 feet/second