Plastic globe/angle valve for residential/light commercial irrigation applications. The PGA Series offers versatility at an affordable price.
Features and Benefits:
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Rugged PVC construction for reliable operation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Double-filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging of solenoid ports.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
100-PGA: 1 (26/34)
150-PGA: 1 1/2" (40/49)
200-PGA: 2" (50/60)
Rain Bird recommends flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 7.5 feet/second